View Single Post
      11-08-2022, 09:43 PM   #516
ZM2
Brigadier General
Rep
Drives: 2017 LBB M2

Quote:
Originally Posted by ericlr1225 View Post
Spent one afternoon going thru the whole thread, I'm super impressive about those experiences and great info from you. Immediately ordered Dorch stage 2 hpfp and ready for rocket journey. I decide to quit playing around shitty 91 in California anymore. I think I get enough info I need from your posts except :

I intend to stick with stock turbo at the moment and I have CSF Intercooler.
Is stage 2+ E30 OTS v5.9 kinda pushing too much with those bolt-ons? Cali is hot.

What are the pros/cons to run it with stock turbo?
Are 0.026'' NGK + Eldor coils gonna run it fine? (copied your set up from another thread). I have another new pack of 330 ready to swap.

Any other maintenance/preparation I need to do to get start?

Thank you
Thanks!

You’ll be fine with Stg 2+ E30 and stock turbo with FBO, you’ll just want to shift at 6k to maximize the power band. And run E40-50.

I’m now running the NGK’s at the out of the box gap of 0.030” with the Eldor’s and they’re doing great, but the 330’s at stock gap should be good too.

Make sure you have a 3.5bar TMAP. And the PTF Flexfuel sensor and Stg 2+ MM makes it super easy to autoscale based on actual Emix to get a little more power. I think that’s it?!

Shout out to PilotxERAU who just joined this club with the only other stateside TTE460 I know. He even did the turbo swap himself after he waited a month to get it. That’s dedication!

Last edited by ZM2; 11-08-2022 at 09:49 PM..
Appreciate 1