Pol
Major
Belgium
Rep
Drives: M2 CS BMS DCT August 2020

Quote:
Originally Posted by p540i View Post
Attachment 2466795

Picked up yesterday! So I have had the pleasure of driving the M2c for the last 18 months, and 7500ml. Getting into the CS there are some noticeable differences that I haven't heard discussed from our Youtube friends out there. First off the Steering feel is dramatically tighter, more precise. Not that it needed much improvement but they did it. The clutch is noticeably tighter, firmer and grabs lower down. Which I like as it lends itself to a more sport feel. Brakes are the same but with the lighter wheels, and Cup 2 tires there is an improvement there you can feel. Of course there is an air of specialness that carries with you as you drive, so that does help make your thoughts less impartial. My M2c is tuned by DINAN and has just over 500hp and same torque number, so in this case it's faster, but not sure I will miss that. Probably not going to tune the CS at least not for a while. I chose Hockenheim silver and gold wheels. The color was a no brainer for me as I love Hockenheim, and did not like the blue at all. The gold wheels was my big departure, I think people will love it or hate it. Thats the point, I thought giving the car some controversy, and make it stand out as different is deserving. The new seats with the Merano leather are completely amazing. Much better at holding you tight, you really feel like your connected to the car. I did not go for the CCB mainly cause you don't gain much from them but looks. Thats a lot of money (almost$9k) for an aesthetic upgrade. Most track experienced people I spoke to say the steel brakes are even better for track and every day, especially the M2 setup. I haven't gotten enough time behind the wheel yet to feel out the adjustable dampening on the suspension. But I'm glad the option is there and I'm sure so is my wife. We spent 2 weeks in Italy when I picked up the M2c and she was less than comfortable. Of course the Cup 2 tires are amazing, best rubber you can buy, by far! Cant wait to set up the Michelin app that gives you accurate tire temp and pressure. I don't know how the car will do from a value perspective, but as long as it holds its value I will be happy. Very few cars can be called an investment, and I wouldn't suggest buying a new car for that reason. If you love driving it and you don't loose your shirt in depreciation then your winning.
Congratulations and welcome to the club. The CS is an added value that you will not regret.
Appreciate 3
Hedoniste3834.00
Bimmed Out1908.50