View Single Post
      01-15-2020, 11:49 AM   #122
DarthFader
Private First Class
Rep
Drives: M2, 135i, F23 M240i

Quote:
Originally Posted by gphung View Post
Read this thread multiple times, as well as the other one in the M2C section (albeit this thread is in the S55 section). So much great information and reviews, that I've placed an order with Ronald with the following specs:
  • 20% reduction
  • OEM height (will mate with the M240i MP shifter, we'll see if I have the amplified whirring noise)
  • 80a+ upgraded bushings

Like others have mentioned, Ronald was very responsive and provided great information. I let him know that the M2 is my only car, living in Toronto Canada, doing maybe 3-4 track days a year, and he suggested without a doubt to stick with the 80a+ bushings. I challenged a bit saying that I likely wouldn't mind the slightly increased NVH of the 80a, and whether he could provide insight on pros and cons of 80a vs 80a+. He flat out said the following:

Like some others said, $449 to start, and an added $49 for the bushing upgrade if ordered at the same time as the shifter. $16 to ship to NY.

He doesn't have any shifters with my configuration in stock, so he'll likely be shipping out end of the month. Just contemplating on whether I should do the CDV delete or not.
That's exactly what Ron is making for me. Looking forward to it.
I plan on CDV delete while doing the swap. I've done that to every MT BMW I've owned as it makes a big difference in engagement feel and consistency.
Appreciate 0