View Single Post
      08-12-2019, 12:56 PM   #312
OG Shark
BimmerPost Supporting Vendor
Rep

Drives: Angry

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tiago@VRSF View Post
The simplest answer is the fact that we don't include an M-tax on our products. We offer a 5" Performance FMIC, a 6.5" Competition FMIC along with the best performing 6.5" Race FMIC which can support anywhere from 800 to 1000 WHP.

The benefit of offering 3 different intercoolers for this platform means you don't have to compromise by going too big or too small. We offer a solution for every customer

The VRSF 5" Stepped HD will outperform the Wagner Comp 1 and is generally recommended for customers interested in sticking with the OEM turbo. If you're looking to upgrade your turbo in the future, our 6.5" Competition will outperform any of the comparably sized options at a fraction of the price.
As a N55 owner who struggles with high IAT's on the track - can you please elaborate on what you mean by best performing? Do you have anything that shows what kind of improvement one can expect with your intercoolers? I'm not trying to be a smart ass here - it would be great to be able to see what kind of advantage your coolers offer. Quickly getting over 160* IATs on the track sucks. I already have one of your competitor's IC & it is being overwhelmed pretty quickly. We are trying something else but if that doesn't help I am working on the backup plan. Trying to limit the replacing of parts that I just purchased/installed - again
Appreciate 2
ZM22810.50
JTO245271.50