AWC-F87
Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: 2018 BMW M2

Quote:
Originally Posted by Got f1? View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by AWC-F87 View Post
I hope it's a reputable installer. I've seen sooooo many of these "bulk" guys just hack the heck out of cars.

Otherwise stek is a decent film. The only bad film is the one installed poorly. Especially when it comes to bulk.
Very reputable. Lots of positive feedback on google reviews (60+) and referral from EAG. They are probably not like Esoteric, but then again neither are the prices.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Got f1? View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by AWC-F87 View Post
I hope it's a reputable installer. I've seen sooooo many of these "bulk" guys just hack the heck out of cars.

Otherwise stek is a decent film. The only bad film is the one installed poorly. Especially when it comes to bulk.
Very reputable. Lots of positive feedback on google reviews (60+) and referral from EAG. They are probably not like Esoteric, but then again neither are the prices.

Good! I can't speak for esoteric. But I will say I've seen the work the biggest and fanciest shops of socal out out....didn't meet my standards! It's easy to hide flaws in PPF on camera.

Find a shop your comfortable with and trust. Make sure the installers are good. Film really doesn't matter. The only thing I will say is that XPEL has THE BEST patterns and with knowledge on how to modify them on the DAP software you can do a modified pattern install that in many cases will yield a better result over bulking.

I've seen a lot of bulk installs where too much emphasis was placed on an overall "one piece" bumper. The problem is, sooo much tension is used that you can't get the film into deep areas so they end up shorting coverage in areas.

Long and the short. Build a relationship with a good company and your set.
Appreciate 1
ptgltw3777.50