12-29-2019, 09:54 PM   #34
medphysdave
Brigadier General
United_States
Rep
Drives: M2 CS | 85 of 592

Quote:
Originally Posted by gasmanR8 View Post
I'm #3 on the wait list. That is the option I would consider. I agree with the R8 over the TTRS because both are Auto. I miss driving a manual. Had a 2009 911 4s as a 6 Speed. I traded that for a 2012 V10 R-tronic which I test drive 3 times (that should have been a red flag to NOT buy)and convinced myself to get even though I didn't really like the R-tronic. Car was gorgeous in black with Carbon side blades. Got rid of it and got my current 2015 V10+ S-tronic in Daytona Grey and carbon blades which is a great car. Just miss driving a manual and being able to drive without all the stares/parking worries/etc. Test drive the M2 C in 6 speed and that was a fun ride-thinking the CS will be better? Anyway, that's what I'm struggling with now.
CS will be nice because you know you won't see many others. Probably much like the R8, but will likely Garner very little attention. Most probably wouldn't know the difference between the C and the CS. Should be a hoot of a car to rip around in that's actually quite practical if used as a primary vehicle.
Appreciate 0