View Single Post
      06-25-2019, 09:51 AM   #1
Thescout13
Brigadier General
United_States
Rep
Drives: '20 F80 M3CS, %E2%80%9818 GT3

As many of you know my wife and I have an upcoming ED in August to replace one of our F80s. When I was first searching for an allocation one of my three contacts didn't have one available but put me on their dealer list. About a week later one of my other contacts came through with an allocation and I scheduled my ED through him and forgot about the first guy.

Long story short, the first contact just reached out letting me know the allocation is ready to be set up for ED. Not sure if details for build week and time frame but if anyone needs an ED allocation let me know (via PM) and I'll chat with him about having you take my place.

He is a great guy and the dealer is located in TX. My allocation was at ED MSRP with base rates and fees.

EDIT: It looks like it would be for an August/September ED.
Wife's Prior Car: 2018 F80 M3, Yas Marina Blue, DCT, Black 19s, Carbon Structure Anthracite Cloth/Leather Combination, Driving Assistance Package (Euro Delivery Oct. 9, 2017)
Appreciate 1