04-19-2019, 01:27 PM   #51
Lucky1
Colonel
Canada
Rep
Drives: '08 128i Coupe SGM 6MT

Garage List
Decision made

After carefully considering everyone's comments, feedback and consuming every video on YouTube available for either car I sat down, did some soul searching and made a decision on what I wanted.

Allow me to introduce the newest member of my stable:

Name:  p1-IMG_5951.JPG
Views: 720
Size:  217.2 KB

Name:  p2-IMG_5951.JPG
Views: 725
Size:  195.4 KB

Name:  p3-IMG_5951.JPG
Views: 709
Size:  252.4 KB

2015 Carrera 4S (991.1) w/ 12,500 miles on it

7MT
Sport suspension w/ PASM
Sport Chrono
Glass sunroof
14-way standard seats w/ memory package
BOSE stereo

It was the only car I could find that had the EXACT options that I wanted so I had no choice but to move on it quickly. I way overshot my budget but I don't care. Everyone who commented on how good the 911 is is right; magazine numbers, youtube videos, etc don't even begin to describe how amazing this grip machine is. I've never been so deeply in love with a car before in my life. Its quiet and comfortable when you want to be and the sound it makes when its time to get down to business is incredible. The gearbox and clutch are perfect. And it stays planted and pulls like a train even way above legal speed limits and never breaks a sweat. It has so much grip, poise and traction that inclement weather of any kind means nothing to it. I will never sell this car.

Other good news is I've decided to keep the 128i for flying under the radar, Home Depot runs, four adult passenger carrying and for situations when I need to bring a ladder.

Thank you everyone for helping me see the light as to what was missing in my life.

#neversell
#savethemanuals

Last edited by Lucky1; 04-19-2019 at 02:10 PM..
Appreciate 2