Private First Class
United_States
Rep
Drives: M2CS

Quote:
Originally Posted by rdriggett View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by xxyion View Post
Yeah if i ever plan on tuning this car i might just talk to them about the possibility of a CS tune. I dont really see the need to be above 400 whp at the most with this car since i probably dont even really use even close to that on the road.
Don't waste your time. Corporate has final say on warranty decisions. They don't care if you literally just increased burble duration or if you're running a e85 kill tune. Tuning = easy reason for them to deny the warranty claim.
No one is going to read your ECU dump and say "wow, they were only running a CS tune. Normally we deny warranty on tuned cars but I'll allow this".
Quote:
Originally Posted by rdriggett View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by xxyion View Post
Yeah if i ever plan on tuning this car i might just talk to them about the possibility of a CS tune. I dont really see the need to be above 400 whp at the most with this car since i probably dont even really use even close to that on the road.
Don't waste your time. Corporate has final say on warranty decisions. They don't care if you literally just increased burble duration or if you're running a e85 kill tune. Tuning = easy reason for them to deny the warranty claim.
No one is going to read your ECU dump and say "wow, they were only running a CS tune. Normally we deny warranty on tuned cars but I'll allow this".

Exactly. They don't pull the car into the shop, hook up to it and it say M2CS tune" lol. You give a business a chance to save 20k+ they'll take that the majority of the time.
JustChris17506.50