06-22-2017, 07:30 AM   #59
M3 Adjuster
Banned
Albania
Rep
Drives: 1M, X1 M Sport, E46 325ic

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zoominrex View Post
your post helped me convince my wife to do ED on our next car. The Lake Como pics sold it I think.
Quote:
Originally Posted by shivaswrath View Post
This is one of the nicest captured EDs I've read! The fact your Sig other came along makes me want to convince my wife to do this with me...
If she is not a BMW fan already , it's the best thing you can do. You also @zoominrex

My Ex wife hated my E30 M3. It was like the car was another woman ( it was a street car that she loved when we dated that as we were married it became a track car .. so .. ). She hated the idea of even going to Europe ( yep!) and thought it was a waste of money. When she found out I was going with or without her... she decided to go of course. She loved Germany of course. Loved the people and loved the trip ... When we got back from ED.. within 5 weeks she bought her first BMW ( a used e46 vert from a coworker ... then an e46 M3 vert... we divorced and since then she has bought another E46 sedan ... an E46 M3 coupe... an e84 X1 and now has an E90 328 hardtop vert).

All of these she has purchased used ... and she only owns one right now but still.. She has now owned more BMWs than I, and I started with my first in 1993

http://www.1addicts.com/forums/showthread.php?t=584069.

Last edited by M3 Adjuster; 06-22-2017 at 01:22 PM..
Appreciate 2