nick_stp
Private First Class
Australia
Rep
Drives: 17' M2 LCI, 21' X4 M40

Quote:
Originally Posted by V.Smurf View Post
Hi nick_stp,

I've purchased a new one already, and its sitting in my garage awaiting the delivery of the M2. I bought it from Cotswold Motors in the UK.

The reason I bought it from them was that I was already buying the M Performance Rear Diffuser from them and the additional cost of having the part shipped was $0.

That said, when I was doing my research, and before I decided to get the Rear Diffuser, I found the best place for pricing was here. Note: the pricing on this website is in USD even though it'll tell you it knows you are ordering from Australia. By way of comparison, the price from these guys was about USD$20 less than Cotswold Motors.

I borrowed a demo M2 a few weeks ago to check that it could enter my driveway without bottoming out (it can't - so I have to get that fixed), but I also checked out putting the M2 in the garage and backing out again. Not being able to deactivate the parking control sensors is a major pain and I can understand why so many people have sought out this part. It'll be one of the first changes I make.

Cheers,
Thank you very much for the input, appreciate it.

I fear I might have issue with my driveway as well... Yet to be tested.
Appreciate 0