V.Smurf
Second Lieutenant
Australia
Rep
Drives: M2 LBB DCT (LCI) | X3 30i

Hi nick_stp,
Quote:
Originally Posted by nick_stp View Post
Anyone got this installed? And where did you buy it, if you don't mind sharing the information?
On eBay all I found were some "used" ones. Though they look quite new, I'm trying to avoid putting something used on a brand new car.
Would anyone know how much the unit will cost if ordered from the dealer?

Thank you.
I've purchased a new one already, and its sitting in my garage awaiting the delivery of the M2. I bought it from Cotswold Motors in the UK.

The reason I bought it from them was that I was already buying the M Performance Rear Diffuser from them and the additional cost of having the part shipped was $0.

That said, when I was doing my research, and before I decided to get the Rear Diffuser, I found the best place for pricing was here. Note: the pricing on this website is in USD even though it'll tell you it knows you are ordering from Australia. By way of comparison, the price from these guys was about USD$20 less than Cotswold Motors.

I borrowed a demo M2 a few weeks ago to check that it could enter my driveway without bottoming out (it can't - so I have to get that fixed), but I also checked out putting the M2 in the garage and backing out again. Not being able to deactivate the parking control sensors is a major pain and I can understand why so many people have sought out this part. It'll be one of the first changes I make.

Cheers,
Appreciate 0