View Single Post
      02-16-2021, 09:04 AM   #232
AmuroRay
Brigadier General
Rep
Drives: M235i

Quote:
Originally Posted by F87source View Post
The MILVS look really good on the s55 so far, it gave the s55 a bunch of area under the curve at the top end of the rpm band where the stock turbo nornally dips off dramatically. The MILVS were also installed by a really reputable bmw shop (bpc). But yes it does lack some testing data, but knowing cobra Marty it should be a solid product. Someone here was going to try it on the m2 as well, he already bought the MILVS just waiting for an install.

In terms of the exhaust cam it's not available yet, if you're talking about the n52 exhaust cam then yes your builder was right to talk you out of it. The results behind those cams were sketchy and imo probably don't offer any gains. But the modified cams that Marty is working on should be legit.
That's me, but things have taken a back seat since I bought a home. The MILVS, Blistien coilovers, Turbosmart Diverter Valve, and VRSF Competition intercooler all need to be installed. But before that, I need a HPFP upgrade...

Also, interested in the findings on the scoop, I have the eventuri one - I doubt it does much, but fluid mechanics isn't my thing