View Single Post
      03-02-2018, 02:08 AM   #9
Acexxon
Captain
Rep
Drives: 2016 F06 M6 F87 M2

Quote:
Originally Posted by lax01 View Post
Dare I ask...does it actually do anything? I didn't feel like the front-end was flexing under load on track...like it didn't even feel like it needed a strut bar...maybe larger sway bars...maybe
Many people also said the M2's OEM suspension and brake were good enough, but a lot people still replaced with KW, Ohlins, Alcon, Brembo and so on. It all depends on how you drive and where your skill level is at. An experienced race car driver can beat me in any track in the stock form and probably don't think the car needs any modification, while my car has all sorts of mods on it.

You tune it based on what kind of feedback you get from driving on the road and the track. So, there's absolutely no guideline as to what you should get for the M2.

I drive hard on open back roads and really hard on the track. I want the reassurance that my car's chassis isn't gonna be heavily distorted and that the car's front end stays precisely where I want it to go.

Not to mention that I think these look way better than the two metal sheets from the OEM....
Appreciate 2
bollinm25.00
Bosozoku693.50