View Single Post
      02-11-2017, 06:04 PM   #11
MineralGreyMetallic
Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: 24 BGM M2 6MT

Quote:
Originally Posted by lukewayne View Post
I had it done at Advance Auto Engineering in Cerritos. http://www.advancebra.com/

Pricing was competitive, although I didn't get apples to apples quotes as I changed my mind a few times about how much to get done. I also got slight price breaks for doing multiple things at the same time with the cQuartz and tinting. I think the xpel job alone was about 2200. His quotes were much better than the quotes I received from the other two near by Xpel approved installers.

Scott did a great job, and was very informative about his techniques. I believe he used the computer precut pieces for the bumper, front fender, and mirrors, and he used custom pieces for the doors, rocker panels, and behind the rear wheels for a little extra protection. the only visible seams are on the lower section of front bumper, and they are very hard to find. Custom cut pieces allow for less seams, such as on the doors he removed the handles to allow for a single piece, with no seam behind the door handle.

Here are some progress shots I got while waiting for the job to be done. Last one is an after photo from the day I picked it up.
Thanks for all the info. I'll definitely look into this shop. How long did it take for him to complete that job?

Oh, and how do you get away with not having a front license plate in CA? I thought it was required.

Also, great showing in the poll. Thanks to everyone that took time to vote.
Appreciate 0