View Single Post
      07-05-2017, 09:29 AM   #433
cookiesowns
;)
Rep
Drives: X5 45e, 535i N54, X3 N55

Quote:
Originally Posted by integra891 View Post
Question to owners of the Performance edition.

A local dealer has a regular M2 and a performance edition M2 that are available at MSRP. I was leaning towards the performance edition because I would likely do the exhaust for sure on my own but I am not certain about a few of the other "weight savings" deletes from standard and the suspension.

This car would be a daily driver for me. The roads where I live are reasonable. Anyone have experience with the M performance suspension and its use as a daily driver?

Also, to those who bought the performance edition, any experience about living with the loss of some of the standard features on a regular M2? Ie, keyless remote, heated seats, etc.

Thanks for the help
The spring rates are higher so you'll feel a bit more road imperfections

But overall these dampers are really well damped and are just as comfortable. And I'm even running 1-2 clicks stiffer rebound with 2 clicks off the rear compression. Adds a bit more compliance in the rear and makes the car way more lively under power

Overall I think the PE is worth every penny if you want a factory car with warranty and more character. I think the single zone AC adds to the car
Appreciate 0