View Single Post
      12-25-2018, 01:37 AM   #15
SeanWRT
Colonel
Rep
Drives: E90 M3 & F87 M2

Installed in early 2017 firstly using OEM setting.

Over a few months, dialed both compression and rebound towards soft end by 3 clicks. Still firm and supports well (even good enough for my track days), but a little too bumpy with road imperfection. But the same can be said to 991.1c2 I used in early 2015.

Ride height wise, rear end is lowered to maximum (by about 20mm) and front end adjusted to match the rear. Front can go maybe 10mm further lower, but I prefer a front-rear even setup as is.

As it is, it's still noticeably firmer than stock and is about the same firm as KW HAS + OEM damper (I have a close M2 friend using KW HAS, not to be confused with KW coilover, the MP counterpart).

Given that Shanghai has better road than most of other top cities around the world, the M2 MP coilover is at the edge of comfort for my taste as daily commuter (1.5 hour a day average in my case). Keep in mind I have a high tolerance for ride firmness.

To give things some context, I wouldn't even recommend M2 stock suspension for daily commute with anything less than good road.

At the end of day, yes I would do it again.