View Single Post
      01-06-2020, 02:04 PM   #57
Conissah
Major
Rep
Drives: 2018 M3

Obvious bias here, as I own an M2C. The car is incredibly fun to drive, and puts a huge smile on my face every time. Compared to the GT4, it's MUCH more practical, but I'm unsure if you're considering practicality. Objectively speaking, the M2 will respond to mods MUCH better than the Pcar, simply due to the turbos. Member here made 580whp with E85 and an exhaust, I don't think that number is even approachable from the GT4... Also, unless they switched the tranny, AFAIK, the GT4 has incredibly long gears, making it less "fun" on the street than other cars. Never driven a GT4, but just going on what I have heard.

Ultimately, I would try and drive a car similar to both, and see how they make you feel. The CS is going to be MUCH more rare than the GT4, but even with that considered, GT4's hold their value incredibly well. I don't imagine that the CS will depreciate at the same rate of the OG M2 and the M2C, but I personally feel that will depreciate quicker than the GT4. Potential food for thought, if resale value is being considered.

Also, FR compared MR, which do you like better?
Appreciate 0