DaFish
Major
Canada
Rep
Drives: 2014 435iX, FBO

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by Got f1? View Post
I've had a similar issue lately with sticking brakes but not the errors. Pretty cold and snowy lately, so not really able to do hard braking prior to parking. But when I do drive away after being parked overnight (non-heated garage) or outside at work, I get the loud thump sound. Yesterday afternoon the brakes were squeaking loud after pulling out of my parking spot but quit after about 100 feet.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Got f1? View Post
I've had a similar issue lately with sticking brakes but not the errors. Pretty cold and snowy lately, so not really able to do hard braking prior to parking. But when I do drive away after being parked overnight (non-heated garage) or outside at work, I get the loud thump sound. Yesterday afternoon the brakes were squeaking loud after pulling out of my parking spot but quit after about 100 feet.
I had one of these too. Loud bang when it released, but fine since, and it hasn't happened again. Thanks OP for this thread.

Previous: 2014 BMW F32 435iX - JB4, MHD Flash, BMS Meth Kit, ER Intercooler, intake, catless DPs, KW Streets, 437M Reps with 245/35 and 275/30 Michelin PSS 4S
Appreciate 0