K-Fab
Dirt Junkie
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2020 BMW M2 Competition

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by Megator View Post
Oohhh please let us know the answer to that as I am in the same boat. Want the camber but am not yet ready for some better shocks/springs.
Will do. Getting ready to start making some phone calls to see what sorts of options are available.

Quote:
As for the DCT cooler, OG was talking about the E92 not out cars. I have not read anything on ours overheating yet. BTW ask for data on cooling performance I heard some big names dont work much better than stock...
Interesting. I'm COMPLETELY GREEN to this car and aftermarket stuff so I'm open ears.

Quote:
EDIT: Radical vs. M2C opinions??? I have a friend with a SR3 and he says I am crazy to track a new car and I think he is crazy to track a junky SR3 thats broke half the time haha
First off, I'm on the break it in like you stole it train. My last performance car ('17 Audi V10+) spent it's first two weekends of ownership at the track.

Can't even begin to compare the Radical to anything that's street oriented. It's a full blown race oriented beast. As I got (get - constant learning process) more comfortable in it, even the fastest street cars are able to be picked off at will on the track. Only two cars I've come up against that were a challenge to stay with. Both are LMS cars - Miller Motorsports' old LMS R8 (Audri) and an LMS Cayman GT4. Friends of mine own them and race the Cayman.

And, that said, the Radicals are STUPID STUPID STUPID expensive to run.
When I purchased it you could still buy engine parts from Radical and I'm more than capable of R&R on the power plant and transmission.
Right after I got my grubby paws on it some higher up (moron) in Radical decided "Nope, the public may not purchase power plant pieces from us. It must be done by a Radical dealer" (Spring Mountain Motorsports in Pahrump). Box it up ship it to them, pay 15K for a rebuild. Uhhhh.... Nope. Crap. And yeah, it's worked on more hours then it's driven. I should just toss a small block aluminum V8 in it and be done.
"Life is not a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming 'WOW-What a Ride!'" - Anonymous
Appreciate 0