bentom2
Lieutenant
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2018 M2

Quote:
Originally Posted by K-Fab View Post
Cool on the PCA comments.
I’ve heard each brand of driver bag on the others - kinda the old Chevy/Ford/Dodge cross bashing (I’ll never own another Ford...). No offense was taken away. I’m actually impressed with the variety of makes at all the events that happen here in the Phx area.

Agreed on the call GC comment - am just waiting for Monday morning to get here so I can start picking their knowledge base.

I got the ‘Buttonwillow registration is open’ notice at 12:55 yesterday and was signed up for Friday through Sunday by 1:00. See ya there.

Only been there once but what a great, fun track. And they’re running it CCW which I found SO much more fun than CW. They ran both directions last year.
We watched some video of both directions last night. Looks like a fun track. Will be my first time there. I just registered for Saturday/Sunday and booked a hotel, so I guess I’m going. Friday was tempting, but with 2 days on either end for travel, that just seemed like too much time away from work. I did the advanced lapping on Friday (along with Sat/Sun HPDE) with ACGG at Thunderhill in January and that Friday adds a ton of extra track time. I really like the format. Not this time though.

If you see a Guards Red Cayman, Black TTRS, and Black M2 together in the paddock, stop by and say hi.

Can’t wait!
Appreciate 0