05-01-2019, 07:08 PM   #9
Midtown2020
Private First Class
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2020 M2C (6MT) & X3MC

Quote:
Originally Posted by MR. View Post
Definitely a great trip. It is really diverse in the type of driving. There are all kinds of roads and you can fully determine your own pace. Since we are going to be with 10+ cars we are never going to stick together all the time, and people will have different driving behavior. Some will gun it, others will keep it cool. You never have 10+ the same kind of drivers.

The only place where you would be a touch limited on the initial Autobahn stretch on the Sunday, but other than that you will be totally fine. Good thing is that after you have done the whole trip, you will have done more than half the miles you need before the service.

For your information, I did a group drive immediately on the first drive after I collected it and my car is working totally fine. Also this is of course an exclusive opportunity to get access to all the best BMW M and Classic have to offer. That doesn't happen every day.

MR
Thank you. I was verbally told my ED date will be July 18, but still waiting for a confirmation letter. Looks like I’d be too late to the party
Appreciate 0