Brigadier General
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2015 328d xDrive

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by RussM2 View Post
I need the factory warranty
Dinan has a factory matching warranty and other brands like Remus and Armytrix etc. have their own warranties that vary in length anywhere from 1-4 years. Also, installing an aftermarket exhaust does NOT void your cars warranty. The only time warranty claims are denied is if they can prove that an aftermarket part you installed caused the failure you brought the car in for. So if you get an aftermarket exhaust and your radiator starts leaking, you'll be fine.

Quote:

Also I have to hear it in person if the drone is really horrible. Fellow member mentioned you can code it out?
You can code out ASD or get a bypass harness, but that's only part of the issue. The MPE will still drone at 3000rpm regardless.

Quote:

I have to meet up with someone with a m2 here in NJ to hear it for myself before i make the decision.
That's the right idea. You should 100% hear it in person before buying so you know if you'll be happy with it. I'm from Northern NJ if you ever want to hear what a Fabspeed sport cat + Remus catback exhaust sounds like in person.
Appreciate 1