Garage List
2023 BMW G80 M3  [0.00]
2020 BMW X4MC  [0.00]
16' BMW X4 M40i  [10.00]
06 Cadillac STS  [0.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by RPM2-85 View Post
Here we go:

Stage 2 HEX Tune, Fabspeed Catted DP, Wagner Evo 1 Comp FMIC.

What a difference! Had the simple Dinan sport tune on Race mode previously. While it made good low end torque the thing was a bit of a disappointment up top. Jerky acceleration, didnt feel OEM by any stretch. Flash forward (you see what I did there) to Ben and Rogue Engineering setting me up Monday.

Bens worked on my M cars going on 15yrs, first with my LTW way back when. Theres nothing to say but that they are the best BMW shop in my immediate area and surly well beyond. Easy install and now I have a dongle so can now switch or update maps as I please.

From a driving perspective, things feel VERY stock. Finally the HP gains up top are really there. It builds very nicely to 6K+ then flattens out to redline just as the graph shows. Its a monster down low too. In sport + the TC is now very intrusive. To get a real feel for the power you need to go into DSC off. The full unbridled power comes through and the chassis really moves around now. Its gone from perfectly balanced to perfectly entertaining.......

Great product at a great price point. Will try to get a dyno going of my own with this setup shortly.

Thanks guys!
Can't wait to see ! Hit up @AIMPerformanceNJ on IG or ☎️ 908-505-AIM4
They have 2WD Dynojet, my friends were there yesterday, dyno reads proper compared to other un-calibrated dynojet in the area.

IG: @bmwF9XG80

Appreciate 3