No_Country
Rep
Drives: PORSCHE

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by V1.47fan
Quote:
Originally Posted by N & M View Post
I truly don't value awards. They are chosen by committees for all kinds of reasons and often wrong ones.

The Bentley is just vulgar for a luxury brand that is supposed to be about British Elegance so when it is awarded a design award with so many other beautiful cars out there, it only adds to my doubts.

BMW is making an effort in answer to the complaints that it has lost the will to build driver machines in flavours other than vanilla. So they went over the top a bit? So what!?! It is a concept and judging by the history of its concept offering and others they eventually morph into beautiful products... If there is sufficient interest, that is. Let's hope they get enough of it for the CSL.
The concensus here, is that the hommage car front end is ugly. Anyway, I'll take boring over ugly and over the top. The current design team at BMW is trying too hard, they can learn a few things from Porsche.
Also when the E46 M3 came out, it wasnt controversial or over the top yet the majority of car enthusiasts regardless of their brand loyalty, auto journos etc. loved its design.
The same formula is still working at Porsche.

[IMG]
View post on imgur.com
[/IMG]
Ugly wedge. Could use one as a door stop.
Looking for an SUV
Appreciate 0