View Single Post
      11-25-2014, 11:08 PM   #17
Mr Tonka
is probably out riding.
United_States
Rep
Drives: Something Italian

Thanks for the link.

I did a lot wrong with the stars. I basically pull off of I40 in the early evening and set up. It was about 28 degrees and i put no forethought into the image capture other than make a long exposure. That of course didn't work. I was really cold and we were in a sketchy area where either some psycho killer of pack of coyotes were going to jump out of the bushes. So i packed up and kept moving west. While driving i figured i should crank up the ISO. So i pulled off again in an open area where i could at least hear the psycho or coyotes coming for me. Still the two major mistakes were to set manual focus to infinity without checking the actual focus and being somewhere like F8 or 11. Edit: Looks like i got down to f3.2, but i was still OOF and at 3200 iso.

I think i like this ^^ one best too. I think it's going to turn into a print. Supposed to be reminiscent of sunrise over Monument valley.

Good call on the right click protect. I set it up that way, but find it annoying that the owner can't right click. Although, i don't really get protection concept though since you can still get a link to share.

Last edited by Mr Tonka; 11-25-2014 at 11:24 PM..
Appreciate 0