05-23-2020, 02:26 AM   #198
F87source
Major General
No_Country
Rep
Drives: Bmw M2

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anthony1s View Post
Oh. I see what you mean. I wonder if someone makes an adapter.
I really doubt they would because more connections equals more chances of a leak.

There is really no benefit of going with AN lines over the push lock fittings because you can still get premade fuel lines either way. The reason why I like AN is because there is more AN fittings out there allowing for more flexibility when building fuel lines diy (you have angled fittings, swivels etc), and AN fittings are more widely used so it is easier to integrate fuel filters. That's not to say you can't do the same with push lock fittings (build a line with AN fittings and go push lock at the very end).

But the main reason why I prefer AN is because spool performance has life time warranties on everything they sell, so it saves me the time to DIY a fuel line (not fun at all to cut stainless AN hoses and insert fittings, and if you go too short accidentally then that line could be screwed) and I get life time warranty. Whereas fuel-it does not have life time warranty for their push lock style fuel line and the price is kind of high, plus I prefer stainless lines.

I hope that wasn't too confusing lol, I kinda just brain dumped.