View Single Post
      05-06-2019, 08:43 PM   #160
boony1968
Private
Rep
Drives: M2

Quote:
Originally Posted by toy4speed View Post
Just getting into the B-Street game, and looking forward to the limited legal mods. Been reviewing options for a front sway bar. Any new news on good choices for a front bar? Seems H&R makes an adjustable bar, good reputation, sounds like a solid bar (heavy?), and will sell only the fronts if desired. Dinan seems to make the front bar to have, appears to be adjustable and hollow (nice weight savings), but only sold in sets (front & rear) so more $$. Don't really need a nice rear bar sitting in my garage, so right now leaning toward the H&R unit. Any other applications out there?

Looking forward to just doing a sway bar, wheels, tires, whatever alignment possible, and enjoy the pleasure of limited mods. (coming from Street Mod class).

Thanks for any feedback / suggestions!
I went with the Hotchkis bar because the Dinan was on backordered at the time. Specs are "the same" as the Dinan, both bars. Less than $500 for the set, no endlinks though. After ordering the adjustable endlinks, I saved maybe a couple hundred bucks. OEM links were too long to use on the stiffer settings.

I'm still working out setup, but my car continues to be a bit too pushy right now - on 6/7 full stiff. The Hotchkis bar may actually be a bit stiffer than the Dinan, or it's a driver issue I need to work through.

Look to do tires when you do the bar or you may be very frustrated.