View Single Post
      11-05-2020, 10:52 PM   #118
ZM2
Brigadier General
Rep
Drives: 2017 LBB M2

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anthony1s View Post
You claimed to have dyno graphs on the Stg2+ tune disproving everything I've claimed, yet won't show them.

The points I've made are still 100% valid. Your datalogs do not show anything worth spending $2500+ in upgrades for, let alone $4500, while also adding the inconvenience of mixing fuels.
I’ve already said the Dinan turbo is only good for a few more peak and upper RPM hp. That’s been on my car for years since the Dinan Stage 4 upgrade. Never said spend money on it with these new maps, quite the opposite. You’re the one that said I was somehow going to get 500whp from it. Spend that turbo cash on a PS2, and you’ll get there.

So, $2500 is if you pay retail and pay a shop for installing an HPFP. $1500 is if you get it on sale in a couple weeks and spend a few hours installing yourself, which many guys here are perfectly capable of doing. You’re mostly just going on about how ethanol pump math is too inconvenient for you. Lazy.

Ssome people choose ethanol, as it’s a great summer track fuel, but if you want to putt around on 93, cool. Stick with what you have, and quit complaining about how it’s too expensive/hard/inconvenient for you.

However, I’ve also given you an out and said Stg 2+ Race Gas is looking quicker. Yet, you’ll still complain about MMT or 100 octane gas prices (which is why I go ethanol).

Last edited by ZM2; 11-05-2020 at 11:02 PM..
Appreciate 0