codylikerice
Private
Australia
Rep
Drives: BMW M2

Quote:
Originally Posted by MagnusT View Post
GREAT info!!

Can you do full lock without rubbing the hoses?

And can it be used without their splitter? $441 is very reasonable for the undertray with scoops.
Hello!

Yes full lock either side no issues at all with the tubes. The tubes are cut by yourself, so you can make them as long or short as you like. They can bend and contract (the wire is in a coil) so its not an issue.

From the bottom undertray, it fits neatly in between in the kink of the anti roll bar, and then into the wheel well. Personally I use zip ties to keep it tied to the (not sure of the name EDIT: read the first post and learned it is called the A bar ) bar that is connected to the wheel, but its really not necessary.

Yes, if you look at my pictures, I only have the undertray, pipes and brake back plates, you don't need the splitter. The ducts are located in the kinks of the bottom of the front bumper.

Highly recommend!! I'm going to the track again this Sunday, this track is different to the last I tested at (its a very very hard braking circuit which i struggled to keep brakes cool at previously because it has two long straights), so I will report back. My feeling from the other track is I'm gonna have no temp problems anymore.

I will set aside some time to get some more shots for you guys so you can see it all as much as possible. Unfortunately BP don't have many pictures of everything so it should help.

Last edited by codylikerice; 01-25-2019 at 09:55 PM.. Reason: Learned name of the A-bar
Appreciate 3
M2guru405.00
randyt224.50
CSBM52731.50