///M1
Brigadier General
United_States
Rep
Drives: Many

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by kepler View Post
In fact, when Porsche jumped up their PTS price from $5500 all the way to $13k, that pill was already difficult to swallow (and I doubt I'd swallow it again, especially with the typically poor PTS paint jobs, but that's a different topic).
I am one of the 'swallowers' too (indigestion remained for a while LOL). Was difficult to accept but ultimately YOLO prevailed, which is what PAG was banking on in the first place. The nearly triple price did not dissuade ppl and factory could not keep up demand and PTS window was closed swiftly (only to reopen for a short while right before EOP). At least my paint came out well vs some of the poor PtS jobs I've seen/heard of. Turns out it was the only such color ordered for the model so at least it retains the uniqueness. With that said, color is a personal matter and what ppl pay for exclusive paint is what others won't take even if it were a no-cost option...

I personally always liked bright greens (Gelb Grun, somewhat similar to Birch, was on my top-3 list, but decided against it expecting many to chose it, which ended up being the case, plus seeing Schmee's car later on was the ultimate no-go ) Nothing wrong with bold cars wearing bold colors, the CS wears it well IMO...
Appreciate 1
blkonblk195.00