Quote:
Originally Posted by MahiC View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by IK6SPEED View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by ///Mvious View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by IK6SPEED View Post
Which BMW Model has 200,000+ individual deposits on it - much less, in 100 hours?
Every model would, if BMW wanted to let people put $100 refundable deposits down. There would easily be millions of 3 series deposits alone, go somewhere else with that Tesla garb.
Wrong. All deposits on BMW's are refundable. Having actually ordered a new car to my spec instead of buying used or generic off lot, I know that.

So, "millions" would put $100 down on a 3 series? Interesting, as BMW sold just under 12,000 3 Series in Q3 2019 while Tesla sold just under 80,000. That's what, over 6.5:1

Tesla deposits have a high follow through.

Seems you have Elon envy.
Seems like you wanna suck his d***. I get he is pretty revolutionary, but the Elonites are out in full force over this cyber truck. They won't let one bad thing be said about the all glorious all powerful musk
That's the problem with BMW Cult Members.

You cannot admit others are successful in car business and bringing excitement without resorting to big grills.

As a major publication noted, the Tesla CyberTruck design is a major hit hit everyone, except the Boomers.
Troll
E39 M5 Dinan S2
E34 M5 Dinan S1
Appreciate 0