View Single Post
      07-03-2019, 11:31 PM   #19
Wisco M3
Private
Rep
Drives: 2018 Alpine White M2

So, my 2018 M2 also suffers from wicked push issues. 275 square helped, and an alignment helped even more (3rd PAX overall at a Chicago region event recently). The car had some weird stock alignment settings including some toe out in the rear. That’s fixed now.

My Apex EC-7’s are, unfortunately, already ET33 in the rear, so I can’t narrow that track any. I’m going to push the fronts out to the max and see if that helps. The Dinan sway is on full soft already.

Should the push still be un-bearable, I’ve contemplated going up to 19’s in the rear and making the track as narrow as possible using the natural stagger help promote weight transfer. All of this is to avoid spending $$$$ on MCS shocks.

If nothing fixes it I’ll go down that silly rabbit hole for a car that gets 3000 miles a year of driving if that. I thought “street” was supposed to be cheap?

Also - the easy button for the TPMS issues is to just not use them. My car lets me know that there’s a malfunction in the TPMS system and then lets me do whatever the heck I want without interfering.