11-20-2020, 04:03 AM   #8
Daleb
Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: M2

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZM2 View Post
Thanks!

I have many runs on this particular dyno and a couple other Dynojet's close by and this one reads 7-9whp lower than the others, which gets these Stg 2 E30/93 numbers up to more of what's expected and would be a further boost to these Stg 2+ E30 numbers, but the delta is what we care about.

As I said in the other thread, my stock HPFP couldn't max out the Stg 2 E30 map, and from other curves I have I'm showing >50whp gain over Stg 2 E30 with the OE HPFP vs Stg 2+ E30 and an aftermarket HPFP that's not a bottleneck.

My turbo (and stock turbos) can't flow enough to keep 6k-7k happy, but I love that this is an OTS map that essentially maxes out our setups and allows someone to bolt on a PS2 or other larger turbo to then get another huge bump in power!

And, who doesn't love 500wft-lbs around town?! The car is an absolute tire shredder and a blast to drive.

Mostly I’m just happy that all the logging and dyno time & effort I spent this summer with Halim has paid off in a big way and anyone with the right hardware can use and upgrade to this OTS to keep pushing their N55.
So you could potentially see 450whp on this map and your setup! Would be interesting to see how mine would compare with stock turbo and decat, unfortunately no dynojets near me.

Had a look over your dyno log and your timing is no where near as clean as it normally is? Probably explains the choppiness on your dyno graph around 6000rpm +.

I’ve flashed back to 93 and the car feels slow, missing that massive torque. Temps are near zero now, just need the weather to dry up so I can get some new dragy times!

Thanks again for all the effort, I don’t think people realise how much time and money it can cost to help develop these maps which essentially become free for everyone.
Appreciate 2
ZM22810.50
///M TOWN16539.00