View Single Post
      03-21-2020, 08:13 AM   #19
Bongoxxx
Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: 2018 340 XDrive

Had the Nest Hello since it came out and have also added two of the Nest Cam IQ outdoor, one over the garage door for a great view of the driveway and front yard, one over the basement patio door for a view of the back yard.

Like the facial recognition, the ability to setup zones as well as customize the notifications you receive.

Also like the integration with other products. When the doorbell rings the Nest Hub screen (5 of them throughout the house) automatically switches to the camera, so my lazy ass doesn’t even have to grab my phone or look on my watch.

Also you can setup announcements, so when the doorbell rings all our Google devices announce “Someone’s at the front door” or if it recognizes the person “Sally is at the front door.” You can setup when the doorbell is allowed to ring or be announced, so if you don’t want it to ring before or after certain times you can set your preferences and only receive notifications on your phone.

With the Nest Hubs, you can just say “Show me the driveway” “Show me the front door” etc. and the Hub displays the live feed of any of your cameras.

My wife loves the screens and the facial recognition as she hates answering the door, especially when she’s home alone.
Appreciate 0