04-25-2020, 03:02 PM   #66
AnthraciteOG
First Lieutenant
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2018 M2 Road & Track Build

Garage List
2018 BMW M2  [0.00]
Here's some recent update to the Anthracite Grey M2 Track build. Just got these awesome StopTech Trophy BBK installed. Before the car was running PFC11 track pads, stainless steel brake lines with Castro SRF racing fluid. I really like the unpainted anodized finish of the caliper. It really matches the Anthracite Grey color. I didn't get the chance to weigh these but they should be able save about 5lbs per corner compared to the stock system.

I haven't had the chance to put these to the test at track due to all the coronavirus cancellations. But initial impression is that these bite so much harder than the stock calipers. Brake pedal feel is more gradual and progressive. One thing to point out is that there is a lot of modulation in the brake pedal and the deeper you push the pedal the harder it bites. The stock brake system with track pads bite hard initially but there's not much modulation at the end of the pedal. This BBK also feels a lot stable under heavy braking, the rear end doesn't twitch at all compared to stock.
Appreciate 1
243Racing1447.50