03-23-2020, 12:41 PM   #3
leftcoastq
Private First Class
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2020 M2C LBB 6MT

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bill in Marin View Post
I park in the same garage as you! We've departed at the same time at least once. I have an '20 HS M2C with a bunch of MPerf parts (Rear Lip, Diffuser, Front Lip, Coilovers), a Carbahn tune, and some other miscellaneous bits. I plan to add the Remus + AA combo, but then focus mainly on track prep (another wheelset, brakes, lightweight battery, etc). All that is on hold with Covid, as my next track day is cancelled. PM me, and we'll have to compare notes sometime once this all blows over.
Awesome! Yes, I remember leaving simultaneously once before. I think we are the only two M2C's in the garage. Used to drive one level further down everyday going to work - noted the 763Ms and the lip - figured the owner must have been a fellow enthusiast!

Sounds like we have similar taste based on the mods, though I'm a few steps behind. I really like the Remus/AA combo as well. Holding out on the tune for a little bit, also intrigued by both Bootmod3 and Noelle. I would also like to start going to the track as well, waiting to schedule my first track day.

Would love to touch base after this is over! I'm based in SF but drive up to Marin all the time, if it ever works to get a coffee or go for a drive.
Appreciate 0