Arrow29
Second Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: M2 comp, X5 M50i ordered

Quote:
Originally Posted by Piets94 View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Arrow29 View Post
So anybody else placed an order recently? Looks like my build will either be late Feb or early March..will be the longest I've waited for a car! Have had builds with previous bm's but generally no delay in securing a build week so just the time from build to delivery.

I've already watched all of the reviews and read most of the technical documents..going to be a long 5+ months haha...
I got a deal done for an optioned HS late Oct, but wanted a '19 build. The dealer placed the order for me in Dec, with a build week apparently of 3 Jan 2019. Expecting a delivery of late March. Build week might depend on your dealer allocation. I'm hoping the Germans don't celebrate NYE too hard for my early Jan build!
Oh nice that's not too long (relatively). Yeah both of my local dealers said March build for a manual, did speak to a couple of dealers interstate and they both said late Feb / early March was the earliest available as well. Not sure if me ordering a manual makes a difference, prob just all comes down to dealer allocation like you said.
Appreciate 0