View Single Post
      04-01-2020, 09:52 PM   #550
Wattens
Private
Rep
Drives: OG M2, 4C, Bentley GT

Quote:
Originally Posted by cecaa850 View Post
I am not affiliated with CSF in any way manner shape or form. I have also not stated anything that wasn't true about VSRF. You on the other hand advertise a lifetime warranty on your products and a 100% fitment guaranted yet never mention the modifications that you have to make to your vehicle to make the parts fit. The fan fitment issue wasn't corrected on my intercooler and I even sent you pictures to prove it. You told me no one had an issue installing the 6.5" intercooler with the brace still in yet now you're going to design one for customers that want to keep the brace in place. Shill? No, just making fellow members aware of pitfalls they can encounter with your products. If I have a positive experience with a product I pass that information along. The same goes for a negative.
In before someone accuses me of being connected to a competitor. Installed VRSF decat last week, and a photo of right now with VRSF charge pipes on my makeshift home office waiting for an intercooler that fits my car

I've already got threadlock on the methanol ports to seal them up lol
Attached Images

Appreciate 0