View Single Post
      03-31-2020, 06:42 PM   #537
Wattens
Private
Rep
Drives: OG M2, 4C, Bentley GT

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tiago@VRSF View Post
I'm noticing a trend for the necessity of a plug and play solution. I'll see if we can't get a M2 in here next week so we can properly scan the cavity and design a M2 specific intercooler for the folks interested in a mod-free solution.
So are you saying the 6.5" Competition intercooler won't fit my M2 without cutting the front brace even though it's listed on your website as fitting? I'm a bit disappointed if that's the case.
By the time I import this intercooler to Australia, it's a $700USD investment on a part you guys are selling for RRP $470USD with your distributors selling it less than that, which makes a cheap intercooler not so cheap. If it's listed on your website as application fitting, then it should fit without the need to cut or remove a metal brace. I'm not talking about a bit of plastic, i'm meaning things the OEM have put in place for rigidity.

Otherwise why can't you just mention it on your product description what parts need to be removed, trimmed, altered so you aren't wasting everybody's time in researching, ordering, making time to fit it only to find out it doesn't actually fit without cutting metal structural components of the car?
Not everybody wants to be cutting structural pieces for an intercooler, others may not mind, at least make it clear for the consumer...

Does this fit or not?
Attached Images

Appreciate 0