View Single Post
      01-30-2019, 11:07 AM   #128
proTUNING Freaks
BimmerPost Supporting Vendor
Rep

Drives: powered by bootmod3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spare° View Post
Sorry, but it takes more than one random post, from one user to reassure me that this issue is no longer applicable.

If like me you've spent two consecutive days on remote access with the guys from Protuning manually recoding your car due to "limp mode", I suspect you would be somewhat hesitant as well.

On top of that, you have a US car, whilst I have a EU car. As we know, these are not identical (OPF). In fact we discussed this like one page back.
Hi Spare° ,
Sorry if you've missed it or if we weren't clear but the issues with M2C "TCU" flash back to stock were resolved about 2 weeks ago (see earlier post above). No limp mode and OPF/PPF ones are sorted as well.

Only issue remaining is a visual gear indicator display when in normal mode. Due to the updated M2C dash it won't show but its there in manual shift mode. Its a visual/display issue which is resolved when flashed back to stock TCU software if needed. Otherwise no performance issues of any sort once flashed to GTS TCU programming.

Please feel free to email us at support@protuningfreaks.com at any time for any other questions
Appreciate 2
FSociety3812.50
Spare°257.50