recycledAlva
First Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: MY17 BSM M2

Garage List
2017 BMW M2  [0.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by snipersix View Post
actually if you remove the silloute, you will need to choose between M2 Bimmerpost or F87.Bimmerpost.com
If you wish to do F87.Bimmerpost.com and dropping the "m2 bimmerpost" line. I will need to know the exact dimension of the sticker.

Maybe we can make two sizes. One size for the triangle fixed window found near the left and right doors. And one size for either the rear window. That being said I need help getting the dimensions of the two as I haven't taken delivery of my car yet.

And with regards to printing, I don't know any printer that can do it. Maybe someone can recommend and I can just send the .ai file over via email or something.
You've got a max of about 26inches(or 66cm) wide on the triangle window if the decal is placed 1 inch(2.5cm) up from the bottom of the window. I think it would be better to keep it to one size.

I have a couple on mine that are 10 inches wide(25cm) and it fits the window nicely imo. Here's a photo for reference.

And on another note... i figure i'd contribute a little since i saw someone mention that they were thinking about a decal that showed off where you're from. Here are a few US west coast mock ups. Something simple and easy to throw together for most locations.

and a few more just because..

Last edited by recycledAlva; 05-15-2017 at 07:42 PM..
Appreciate 0