XSS11V
Australia
Rep
Drives: M2 LCI - Mineral Grey

Quote:
Originally Posted by M&M View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jungman View Post
Today I mapped my GTS TCU for my car, N55 M2. Then my instrumental panel which initially showed D1 now changed to C1. Even when I converted to sports plus, my car changes shift during low RPM. Also when I accelerate, my down shift doesn't work. I feel like original comfort mode is way faster and better. So I changed it back to stock map. How should I fix this problem?
Yeah, had the same issue. I don't think the GTS flash is for the N55 M2. It shouldn't have allowed it to flash. I had to get the gearbox programmed back to stock and it's fine now.
Quote:
Originally Posted by M&M View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jungman View Post
Today I mapped my GTS TCU for my car, N55 M2. Then my instrumental panel which initially showed D1 now changed to C1. Even when I converted to sports plus, my car changes shift during low RPM. Also when I accelerate, my down shift doesn't work. I feel like original comfort mode is way faster and better. So I changed it back to stock map. How should I fix this problem?
Yeah, had the same issue. I don't think the GTS flash is for the N55 M2. It shouldn't have allowed it to flash. I had to get the gearbox programmed back to stock and it's fine now.
What's the CS flash difference? Anyone done it?