03-15-2021, 12:20 AM   #8
ming_lau
Private
Canada
Rep
Drives: F87 M2

Quote:
Originally Posted by F87source View Post
Get them videos of the noise if possible, for me I had a really good relationship with my SA and shop foreman and they were willing to sit down and listen to me explain my issue, and show them videos. The good thing is my foreman is really really fricken smart and knowledgeable so when he heard the video he instantly agreed with me it was valvetronic related and agreed that is what they would be repairing. We even had a chat of what normally goes wrong and then they did the fix. Could not be happier with my dealer - which is a first since I normally hate dealer ships service departments but not this one.
I did get them videos, 2 at different time to be exact. The reason they try to trough to me is that they have to follow the OEM procedure and be able to replicate the situation in the shop. I even offered them what if I just keep recording videos. Like, if I have 5 records within a month, would you guys accept it? The answer they gave me is no. Don’t know if I should try a different dealer.
Appreciate 0