View Single Post
      01-04-2024, 12:59 AM   #80
Bianchi
Rep
Drives: M2 (F87 N55)

Quote:
Originally Posted by F87source View Post
I see my mistake, if the car was tuned for the mods then you really shouldn't be pushing it without said mods there. Just wait for bm3, and then flash it back to stock and then log it.

That's purely my guess. I haven't really been pushing it (occasional spirited driving at most). I did actually get a cable for BM3 tonight and tried both the stock ecu map and a stage 1 map (I hear your warning about stage 1 putting out less power, but figured it's free, so I'd give it a shot).

The richness is gone. Instantly. Before the BM3 tunes, when I'd start my car or park my car in my garage, it would smell like I dumped a cup of fresh gasoline in the garage. It would permeate into my living room and kitchen too. After the tunes - nothing!

Both tunes felt great. I actually do prefer the stage 1 tune. It may make less peak horsepower, but it sure didn't feel like it. I may take it back to the dyno and have him do a couple pulls on each map.

One issue I am having (I've put in a support request already) is none of the customization options for the tunes are taking (burble, rev matching, exhaust flap status, anti-lag, etc.). I'll report back on any resolution. If anyone has tips, I'm all ears.
Appreciate 0