Private
Canada
Rep
Drives: Alpina B7

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by bavarianboar View Post
Agree!

How much is a Porsche Panamera that I can put in sport+ mode and have the beast in it come out.

I for one do not want a car of 2 series size for that price, I'd look for other 2 door Porsche Cayman GTS
LOL. BMW has produced a lovely, exclusive car with a 450+ hp straight 6 paired with an honest-to-goodness manual and people want to play the "I can go faster for less" game. If you don't get it, you aren't the target audience. This car is already sold out.

Unlike the M3 CS and M4 GTS, the M2 CS can be paired with an actual clutch pedal. Brilliant. I can see the DCT cars taking a hit but not the 6MT. Unless you really do require maximum track performance, spec the stick.

Also, a lot of people mentioning GT4 as a better option. I don't buy that comparison: the M2 CS is "maximum BMW" in the sense that it combines BMW's best traditional ingredients in an exclusive package for enthusiasts. It could be the last "BMW BMW" (have you seen the grille on the upcoming compact M cars?). That alone makes it worth a garage space, for now. The GT4 is awesome but it lacks the legitimate motorsports engine available in the 991.2 GT3/Speedster. It isn't "maximum Porsche."

Looking forward to welcoming the CS to the family.
WWM3968.00