11-24-2019, 04:26 AM   #221
JustChris
General
No_Country
Rep
Drives: Tesla MYRWD

Quote:
Originally Posted by kepler View Post
So many panties. So much bunching. If you think the price is too high or you simply can't afford it, let the market play out and see what happens. Maybe you'll get one at a discount down the road. And if not, the car was sour grapes anyway so you're all set.
I think that's what people are saying? No ones criticising the car, just that (like the M4CS and then M3CS) a lot feel it's a bit over priced and might wait it out for discount or get something for the same original RRP. Especially in the states where supply makes the market a bit odd.

Sour grapes and such comments arent really needed, no ones flaming the car. I could afford it and about a year ago I was the first in line for an application. Simply choosing not too. Seeing how the M3/4CS played out has me out of the game.

It's probably just about right in the states. Only really hardcore fans will follow through and pick these up. UK will be interesting to see many picked up their £90k M3CS for £60k ish. Not exactly encouraging us to jump right in and this definitely not sour grapes?