Lieutenant
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2019 M2C

Garage List
2019 M2C  [0.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by sevenmarc View Post
Yeah, those would be pricey to ship. where are you based? I'm sure that you could sell them for local pickup if you post them in the classified section of the 2addicts forum... the M performance exhaust in particular is a popular part.

I hadn't thought about the decreased sound insulation... that's a good point. The low speed jerkiness of the DCT is another thing that encourages me to avoid it... seems strange when the VAG DCT has been smooth for so long.
I'm in Raleigh, NC.

The DCT doesn't have a lot of low speed jerkiness, just some quirky thumps and bumps, usually while coming to a stop when it engages the clutch at low engine speeds. That said, the shifts on the DCT are stupidly fast, I enjoy it. I thought about getting the 6MT but don't regret it at all.

The interior is basically the same as your M235i, not much difference there. The HK audio system is basically the same as well. I do love the wireless CarPlay though, it's awesome, I use it every day and the integration between it and iDrive far eclipses the CarPlay experience in my Honda Ridgeline.
Appreciate 0