07-15-2018, 02:28 AM   #157
MR RIZK
Major
Australia
Rep
Drives: AW M2C

Quote:
Originally Posted by Davil View Post
Sale price of motor vehicle is $96904.20. So, when you add in our taxes, they are around $118-119k on road.
And yes, you might be able to negotiate a “drive away allowance”.
Not anything large at this time as anyone buying one clearly wants one very much and sort of has this tattooed on their head ;-)
It’s not a lot different in price than the e36 M3 I bought 20 years ago. But about 100x a better car. So it’s a bit of a bargain.
Got some paperwork.

Sale price of motor vehicle $95714.

Dealer delivery is circa 6k and no joke i just laughed. Make sure to check if your work is part of the BMW corporate programme as this should bring it down to circa 2k with free servicing.

Delivery is slated for end September if order in July.

Drive away price $119 with some options. So based on others feedback here pretty consistent.

On a side note a friend just bought an M3 Comp and during negotiations they were 125k firm for a M2C. NFI for what spec

I also asked about the varying base price between dealers and the sales agent was confused why that is the case. I suspect the end price is what counts and the magical calculations in between are not relevant which is frustrating from a buyers standpoint.

Attached is the public facing spec guide that complements the pricing someone else posted. Interestingly the piano black interior trim is missing from the options.

Last edited by MR RIZK; 07-15-2018 at 02:45 AM..
Appreciate 0