View Single Post
      10-15-2020, 08:05 AM   #5
zx10guy
Brigadier General
Rep
Drives: 2013 135i

Currently using 3 Android devices. A Samsung S8 for my personal cell. A Samsung S9 for my work phone. And just picked up a Samsung Tab S6 Lite. Don't see any need to upgrade myself either. Would love to see how the camera on the latest S20 performs.

The thing I'm bitter about and will probably keep me using the S8 for a long time is Samsung dropping support for their keyboard cover. I can't deal with typing on any mobile device using the touch screen keyboard. When I found out about the physical keyboard option from Samsung, I was all over it. Unfortunately, Samsung didn't market this option so it failed. I can't count the number of times people see my phone with the keyboard attached wondering if Blackberry just released a new phone. Everyone is surprised to find out it's a Samsung Galaxy and how they never heard of this. And most people have said if they had known, they would have bought the keyboard cover. It's a shame this feature was only out for 2 generations and ended with the S8.
Appreciate 0